IVR Phone Scheduler
Interactive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows telephone users to interact with a computer-operated telephone system through the use of voice and DTMF tones input with a keypad. As per Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, there are 1.2 billion mobile phones users in India. But less than half of the users have smart phones or adequate data plans to access internet. Therefore, many corporations have leveraged the IVR technology in automating mundane tasks and people are now accustomed to using the IVR for LPG booking, Bank / Credit Card enquires, and Customer Support services. By utilizing the emerging IVR technology, your patients can easily book their appointment with your practice using our friendly human recorded voice and easy to understand voice prompts. Also, the IVR system automatically reminds the patients by making outbound calls. Below is the IVR flow script showing the process of booking an appointment using IVR Phone Scheduler.
Welcome Menu Prompt:
Date Menu Prompt:
Time Menu Prompt:
- 24/7 access
- Fully customizable
- You can provide us with your pre-paid SIM card and your patients will be dialing that number OR we can utilize our SIM card and we will provide you a mobile number.
- Multi-lingual (available in most regional languages upon request)
- Book Appointment, View or Cancel Existing Appointment, Get Directions and General Info
- Multiple Locations (If your practice located in multiple locations, patients can easily select from menu options)
- Multiple Doctors (patients can easily select doctors from menu options)
- Multiple Services (you can provide multiple services with multiple durations)
- Patients can leave a message for you by recording a voice message.
- Automatic phone reminders